2 of 10 people who visits my blog use Firefox!

Saturday, January 13, 2007


Sheva would be staying at Stamford Bridge, at least till the summer.
The never ending “Shevchenko back to Milan” rumours have resurfaced following the revelations that there has been some argy-bargy between Mourinho and the Chelsea board. The Chelsea manager accused the Stamford Bridge board of refusing to back him in the January transfer window.

Reports have already suggested Mourinho could leave in the summer after a fall-out with owner Roman Abramovich. If this were the case, unamed sources have stated that Milan MD Galliani has already pitched in for the unsettled Ukranian.

And Mourinho said: “I’ve identified the players that I want but they will not come. It’s club reasons and I don’t have to tell you why".

“I have asked for players and it’s not my choice that no-one is coming.”

Mourinho was thought to be keen to bring in a defender and a forward during the transfer window. But the outspoken boss says if he is unable to bring in any new faces then he will not allow any of his squad to depart.

He added: “The information I have is that nobody is coming and if that’s the case then nobody is leaving.”

0 comments: