2 of 10 people who visits my blog use Firefox!

Monday, April 2, 2007

Totti warns Ferguson

You Will find out who I am, Totti warns Ferguson!!
Not mentioning Francesco Totti when listing Roma's best players is tantamount to treason in the Eternal City.

And Sir Alex Ferguson's exclusion of the exalted number 10 among the players Manchester United most fear has added spice to Wednesday's Champions League quarter-final, first leg here on Wednesday. Romans are up in arms that Ferguson, when asked which Roma players he most admired, allegedly overlooked Totti and cited midfielders Daniele De Rossi and Mancini as their key men.

And on Sunday, Totti had a stark warning for the Manchester United manager.
"I accept Ferguson's opinion of me, and I hope to make sure he remembers my name," Totti told Sky Sports Italia.

Totti also took a swipe at England and English football, saying he has never been tempted to play in the Premiership.

"I've never liked English football, even though many great players play there," said the 30-year-old Italian World Cup winner.

"I don't like English football, and I don't like England where the weather is miserable."

0 comments: